Monday, October 26, 2015

IT CONTINUES

IT CONTINUES!! My plan to post a blog and a video every two weeks has been successful thus far! Well, I mean this is the seconds post, so I don’t know if you can call that a success…but it’s progress none-the-less. Making videos is a pretty easy feat. (Especially when I am given a request of what to sing as has been done this week.) And I have a few videos already recorded and plenty of songs in my repertoire that I can sing. What I didn’t think too much about is the blog post side of this.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO WRITE ABOUT?! I mean…some people blog about their lives but not many interesting things happen in my life. Some people have picture blogs, but that requires like, going outside. I write poems sometimes, but that gets old doesn’t it? And then there’s the thing of, do I want the blog post to be relevant to the song that I am singing in the video? Or is it okay if the blog post is kind of irrelevant.

OH! THAT REMINDED ME OF A JOKE!!! Okay, are you ready? (I heard this from Ed Sheeran)

What do you call an elephant that doesn’t mean anything?

Any guesses?

Anything?

No?

An irrelephant.

Get it? Irrelephant. Irrelevant. Haha? No? Okay, fine.

You can watch my new video below if you’d like. It is a request from my mom. An old hymn by Andrae’ Crouch called Through It All. Thank you for reading and tune in in another 2 weeks for more rambling, bad grammar, and potentially more bad puns. Oh, if you watch the video you just might hear my mom singing harmony in the background. ;) 


ALSO!! check out my mom's blog at http://www.thefarmersplace.com/p/31-days-of-waiting-and-trust-god.html. She's has been writing about her chronic pain this month and is also doing a giveaway for her birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment