Thursday, July 16, 2015

I Keep Forgetting

"Hey Mikaela! Welcome back! It's been ages since we've seen you!" 

Well, technically it would be 'ages since we've read something from you' or maybe even 'heard from you' because this is a textual blog not a visual/video blog, but yes It has been five months since I last posted something on my blog. And I'm not really sure if that post from February counts because that was a poem that I had to write for school. 

Either way, the issue at hand is that I keep forgetting to post things. Blog posts, Facebook statuses and more recently, videos on my YouTube channel. (*cough cough* click here *cough*). SO, in order to kill, like, three birds with one stone, (which is quite an impressive achievement I think) I am going to put my latest YouTube video into this blog post below and then post a link to this blog post in a post on Facebook. Yes, I just used the word 'post' four times in that sentence. And yeah, it probably isn't grammatically correct, but when are my blog posts ever grammatically correct? 



Here is the YouTube video. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
 (p.s. the video is me doing a cover of Thrive by Casting Crowns with my guitar teacher.) 

1 comment: