Tuesday, February 18, 2014

One of my Thoughts

Have you ever stopped and thought about just how awesome our God is? Just how much he cares for us? Just how BIG he is? I was thinking about it one time and these are my thoughts. I think that it's amazing personally.

Our sun is actually on of the smallest stars in the universe. The largest, or at least of on the, is Canis Majoris. That star is thought to be just under 2000 times bigger then our sun and our sun is about 109 times bigger than our home planet, Earth. Here are a few pictures that I found for us visual people who hate math. 



Okay, now think about how big the earth is compared to us humans. (you could even go further and think about atoms, and micro organisms, and germs). The universe is absolutely massive and GOD is even bigger than the universe! We are these microscopic fire ants that keep on biting but God still cares about us. He loves us so much that He gave up his only son for us, and even though we keep on sinning He hasn't turned away from us. So undeserving of so much love, so tiny, yet so important to Him. The one person that truly loves us unconditionally. He sees all our our flaws, yet he doesn't throw us out. He has the patience to stick by us even when we're so stubborn no-one else would, The mercy to forgive us every time we disappoint Him. I'm so unworthy of a king like Him. 

(I got the pictures from www.jesus-is-savior.com. I didn't read any of it, I just took the pictures. The other info that I couldn't remember I got from google searching.)

No comments:

Post a Comment