Sunday, February 16, 2014

Introducing Me

On a semi-random whim I created a blog. I have been thinking a alot lately about what I want to be when I grow up, I'm still not exactly sure what it is but I do know that it should involve one of my God given talents. (which probably sounds obvious but whatever)

 One of the things I consider to be a talent is the fact that I can write better than I can talk. Meaning that if you give me a question, a bit of time, and let me type my answer out I would sound much smarter than if you asked me in person. In person if you ask me anything, my answer 99.5% of the time is "I don't know". I'm not lieing, you can ask anybody. Well, not ANYBODY, it would have to be a 'body' that knows me. Anyway, the fact that I am typing this post is proof enough that I write better then  speak. I went on a week long church trip once and for three entire days one of the chaperones didn't hear me say one word. I don't talk much.

Yeah, yeah, you don't talk much why did you decide to blog? Well, it started november of 2012 when one of my friends introduced me to a Vlogger on YouTube (same this as blogger except with videos). From then on I loved the idea of vlogging, but i've havn't ever had the courage to actually make a video by myself. Then recently thinking about my mom having a blog and the afore mentioned 'writing better than speakng' thing, I said to myself "Hey, you could do a bloggy type thing!" and I said back to myself "That's a cool idea! it's worth a shot!" so here I am, typing on my tablet that I have named Augustus(thats another post in itself).

Ever since I was 7, I have been interested in being a writer. I wrote a series of childrens books when I was 7 or 8 along with a few other random stories, and I am now writing a book for school. The thing I find interesting is that I hate writing essays, and I have only recently started to enjoy reading. The two things that, to me, a writer would need to like. But I have also realized that in order to achieve anything you have to work for it, and work isn't always fun, so maybe I will be a writer when I grow up, or maybe I will achieve one of my other dreams. Who knows? Only God does, and I trust him to reveal the answer in his time. In the meantime, I will try not to freak myself out about it. :)

Oh yeah, you probably would like to know what to call me. My name is Mikaela, but you can call me by my Username(if you can pronouce it). Aleakim69. Its my name and year of birth backwards, because I couldn't think of anything creative.

I like Moutain Dew, Teddy Bears, and One Direction. :) have a nice day.

(UPDATE!! my username is now KaeZanne. 3 letter of my first name and 5 of my middle name.)

No comments:

Post a Comment